Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:42:28 -0800
Hi all
If this puter thing holds together I will get to write this message.
Technology yucko.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Cherokee.  Hmm she
didn't look Native American.  I gave her da Tour of da place.  She waz
intersested in da Fruit Bar.  She said she needed a snack.  Then we went
over to da Otter Slide.  She seemed to like dat a lot.  She waz soon
zooming down and running back to go again.  She said to tell her mommy
dat she luved her and to send lots of kisses and dat she is sorry she had
to go so fast but it waz time for her.  She will be here waiting.

A little guy came in a little later.  He said his name waz Gus.  He waz met
by Finnegan.  They went off chattering among themselves about all da stuff
to do here.  They were headed in da general direction of da Crazy Kars.
They had a discussion about which cars belonged to who.  After a short
while they worked it out and were soon whiiping around da area.  I am not
sure who won but I think it waz more of a demolition derby than a race.  Oh
well maintenance will beat out all da dents.  Gus said to tell his mommy
dat he luved her and dat da short time spent there waz da best.  He saids
lots of hugs your way.

Hey this thing worked right for a change.  Maybe I should bite da puter
nerd more often, he will fix this thing better.  Gotto Go.

By BYe
Sandee