Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 05:32:47 -0700
Hi Ferret Folks,

The August magnets (2nd set in the series) is now available.  This set
is entitled "Aqua Fuzz".  Thanks to my lovely assistant Tanya, we were
able to shoot these photos before I had my cast taken off.  The latest
rescues, Silver and Princess are featured this month.  Silver came in
just a couple of months ago.  He's a sweet little guy who's great with
women but absolutely can't stand men.  It was reported to me that he was
abused by a drunken male roommate.  Princess came in shortly thereafter
because her possible home fell through.  They were so excited to see
each other again and have been inseperable ever since.  The magnets are
available on Ebay where you can also see a pic of them or by emailing me
privately.  Just $5 gets you the set of two and the proceeds of course
go to the rescue.  Hope everyone is enjoying a happy and safe summer.
I'm late getting my cards out to the exchange but should be doing that
in the next couple of days.

Kim and da kids

Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue

Kim Fox and all of da kids at
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret & Exotics Rescue & Hospice

Oxyfresh Independent Distributor
Fantastic oral hygiene products for your pets!