From:
strobachyzoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:24:47 -0600
To 98% of the people on this board who have either done their research,
CAREFULLY followed the posts, & replies, have been to the sanctuary for a
visit, have sent donations, supportive emails, or have just kept an open
mind----Thank you.  To the other 2%, who would rather knock us than learn
about us--your agenda is quite transparent.

Our priority here is the ferrets--and providing them with all that they
will ever need for a wonderful life .

We have also helped with others` rescue & placement efforts, and will
continue to do so.

If you have questions or concerns, regarding ferrets & their care, NEW
questions about the sanctuary, or would like to visit us, please email!

For all other previously addressed issues, please check the archives---
Most of the questions have been answered (several times at this point!!!)
We`re cluttering up the board!!!  LOL!!!

BIG, Thank you for this wonderful, unbiased forum.  Getting back to the
fuzzies now!!!!!!

Cathy Strobach ("Zoo")

Zoo`s Ferret Sanctuary NFP
website: www.zoosferretsanctuary.com