Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2012 19:14:24 -0800
I didnt see this in the forum, I probably missed it but .."Waggon Train
Chicken Jerky Treats" were recalled in Nov. The story was just on TV,
where 1 dog passed away and the other is on life support. The anchorman
urged all pet owners to check their pantrys for the treats and throw
them away, They are deadly!

Take care all
Jody

[Moderator's note: It's not all that clear and no specific recall has
been issued -- the problem seems to span several brands. Below are a
few links about this, including one from yesterday's FML.  BIG]

http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htm

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2011/11/chicken-jerky-pet-treat-alert/

http://www.naturalnews.com/034551_pet_treats_China_deaths.html