From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 01:03:54 -0400
Isn't it time to do something nice for yourself and your ferrets?
From the looks of things the economy is a bit better and people are
beginning to spend their money again.

That said - come join us at the 2008 International Ferret Symposium.
We can absolutely, positively guarantee you loads of fun and a good
ferrety education.

This year we have chosen topics that are a bit different from previous
years. I will go into the medical aspects of the event in a day or so,
but first let me tell you about some of the fun things!

I'm sure you have all heard of Jeanne Carley of Ferret Calendar fame.
She will be showing her new photos of our little darlings and her
presentations are always fun, full of laughter and "aaawwwws."

Have a wild and crazy ferret? Ailigh Vanderbush will teach you all
about socializing the little dear.

Dr. Sandra Mitchell will talk about cardiology...but this time, the
information will be geared toward the ferret owner.

On Saturday evening we will have our reception and celebrity auction.
There will be music to sing along with and to line dance to, and a
special dance presentation by our own Dr. Karen Purcell. Cally, the
very overgrown ferret, will also be dancing around :-) and I'm told
has prepared 2 very special dances for us. Our cash bar will offer a
special ferrety drink in both alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions.
It's delicious! Please take my word for it (hic!). And it has just
the faintest hint of rubber :-).

This year, for the first time, we are inviting the public (your friends
and families) in to shop our vendors and join us at our reception.
Doors will open at 7:30pm for shopping and at 8:30pm everyone is
invited in to our reception.

We have our schedule up on our website http://www.ferretcongress.org.
When you visit it, just click on 2008 International Ferret Symposium,
then scroll down to schedule and click on download or print schedule
and see what we have planned :-). Need any help, just contact me,
Francine at [log in to unmask]

More to come...

Francine

Francine Prager
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org

The 2008 International Ferret Symposium
will be held at the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh (Pa)
Airport on November 7-9, 2008
Won't you join us?

The Pittsburgh Ferret Symposium is Proudly Sponsored in part by:
Ferret Depot, PetCo, Totally Ferret, Ferrets Magazine, Melatek