From:
Paige Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 15:59:10 -0800
     psst..  BIG, don't tell Auntie Paige but I discovered where she
     hides her keyboard and I'm going to send my update to the everyone
     from her place this week :-)

Mommie is still getting photos sent to her from Ferrets 2000.  All of them
look great and she promises to have some of the "Best of the Best" posted
on the web site soon.  You can see some of them already at
http://www.ferretaid.org/ferrets2000.html

Laird went to a foster home this week with some really nice girls.  Laird
has insulinoma and was very hard to adopt.  Auntie Paige & mommie were sad
to see him at the shelter and so auntie Paige found him a home to live in
with a nice foster mommie.

A bunch of us kids are on a holiday to auntie Paige's place.  Mommie went
to San Francisco on Friday for a few days rest and we're at auntie Paige's
place.  We always have so much fun there and always cause trouble for our
aunt.

Love to all,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!