From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 17:33:06 +0000
Hi Everyone,

Mr. Killian writes:

>But how come anytime anyone disagrees with us the responses are to Mr.
>Killian?  The people that ALWAYS refer to us as Mr. Killian are not the
>folks you want to emulate.  Don't believe what they tell you about us
>anyway.  We find their stories about us most amusingly ludicrous.

Well, um, ok.  I sincerely hope that Mr. Killian is refering to someone
else.  I don't want anyone on the list to misunderstand.  I am a good
Southern woman with Southern manners (ask Mo' Bob, he always teases me about
my accent and manners).  I was just using the social title mister because I
don't know Bill Killian at all except through his posts on the FML.  I was
brought up that way and taught to use it as a sign of respect, until I knew
someone better or was invited to call them by their given name.  When I call
Bob Church Bob, or Mo' Bob, or Patricia Curtis Trish, it is because these
people are my friends and they have both visited me.  There are several
others on the FML that I correspond with and talk occasionally on the phone
to that I may refer to by first name.  But that is the only reason behind my
use of Mr. Killian.

So I do apologize if my use of Mr. Killian was inadvertantly misunderstood
by anyone.

On a lighter note, I am very familiar with penis bones.  I have been given a
fine example of one by Mo' Bob.  ;-)

Miss Maggie Mae and the 19 Malicious Malcontents