From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:47:09 -0700
For those that are interested... I just crossed the California/Arizona
Border on 6/7/05 at the Interstate 10 entrance and there was a sign at
3 of the entrances( to the far right) that stated "No inspection today".
My husband was in another lane that was easier to get through with a
u-haul and he was stopped, but all that was asked of him was if he had
any pets and that took only about 3 seconds.  We went through about 12 pm
local time.  Once we got through, I did make a phone call to one of our
shelter moms to let someone know we were all good!!  We also tried to
make sure we were in a flow of other cars and were not the only car and
truck at that time.  We also had every thing ferret related covered, even
in the big truck.

Best Wishes!!

[KA]