Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 02:21:01 +0000
Dear Musty Pete or Saraferret;

Please check to see if Mickey made it to the bridge and her cagemate
Mac. Mickey had insulinoma surgery last Wednesday, everything seemed
fine. She went home late that afternoon, by evening she was in
distress. Took her back to the vet and she did emergency surgery(seems
Mickey had developed some kind of infection and was leaking into her
abdomen). Again Mickey seemed good enough to take back home. Got back
home, settled her in her sick cage, went to get a dose of amoxi and by
the time I came back(minutes)she was gone.

You can't miss Mickey. She is a rather large girl(2.10 pounds), a dark
sable. Beautiful fur, except for her tail. She had a cyst removed a
year ago and the fur never grew back.

Her cagemate Mac died about eight months ago and she has been depressed
ever since. Now she is with her Mac, very healthy and happy again.

I love her and miss her very much and someday in the future will be
with her and all of my crew that have passed.

Thank you in advance.

--
Donna