From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:23:48 -0400
Michelle writes:
>I wondering what are others opinions on this food it contains apples
>and carrots everything ive read in my 3 years of ferret ownership says
>this is not a natural diet.

Neither is rice, corn, wheat, potato or a host of other things that are
present to some extent is all kibbled diets.

The amount of carrots and apples in these diets is apt to be small.  I
think the important thing to look at is the amount of total carbohydrates
(which should be low) and the amount of meat based protein (which you
want high).

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org