From:
Yvonne Zoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:20:11 -0800
The little stinkers do have opposable thumbs ( I loved the parrot ladder
idea!) and memories like you wouldn't believe!  Bethany,our oldest
daughter is almost 5 and Seraphine, our baby is 4 months.  When Bethy was
a baby it was almost impossible to keep any pacifiers because our albino,
U.V.  has a thing for them and he would snatch and run with them every
chance he got.  Now, nearly 5 years later the first thing he did when we
brought the new baby home was to immediately dive into the baby's carseat
searching for a pacifier.  The little deviant hasn't seen one in almost 5
years but he remembered right off the bat baby = pacifier!  Too funny.

Our guys hiss as well when they are playing, excited, and agitated.  It
just depends on the ferret and the circumstances.  Almot of times too,
the hisses differ when they are playing or excited from when they are
agitated.  There is the "Hahahaha chase me!" hiss and the "Back off this
is MY favorite toy!" hiss.  Wish us luck guys, monday we will finally be
embarking on the almost 1700 mile move to Salt Lake City!  We just had
to see Kat's pink car for ourselves,lol! ;-P

Hugs and Dooks!
Yvonne