From:
Lonny Eachus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2012 22:38:22 -0700
Quote:
>AGAIN - as I privately emailed you and requested - please link us to
>the product you are talking about because, AGAIN, I have never seen
>any wood pellets sold as animal bedding that are not the EXACT SAME
>THING as the wood stove pellets so many of us have used for years.

I have already answered this. If and when I am next in the store that
carries the product I will write down the particulars, including the
manufacturer and brand name, and even take a picture for everybody's
benefit, if I happen to have a camera with me.

But I will NOT spend money and go miles (and hours) out of my way
simply because you demand it of me. You are out of line.

Quote:
>And AGAIN - do you really think there are factories churning out a
>different type of wood pellets JUST for litter? No, there aren't.
>These companies buy WOOD STOVE PELLETS then put an animal's face on
>the bag and jack the price.

What I think is irrelevant. I simply reported about something I found
and so thinking about the manufacturer's motivations is not something
I felt to be very germane. For that matter, what you think is equally
irrelevant.

Quote:
>You keep saying I'm wrong and you're not. Well then PROVE you're right
>by showing us what product should be avoided. Otherwise you're making
>false claims. And how are you helping others by being so vague about
>what product you found that was "different" from wood stove pellets?

No, I asked people to think about the consequences IF you were wrong,
and IF I were wrong. The only way I claim that you are wrong, at all,
is in your trying to claim that you know what I saw and did not see.
You do not.

I claimed that I saw a product that you obviously have not seen. But
the fact that you have not seen it is not any kind of proof (or even
evidence) that it does not exist.

Again, you are out of line.

Have a nice day.

Lonny Eachus