Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:23:06 -0700
Bridge Greeters and Granny,

I just wanted ya all to know that my Millie went to find Hershey Kisses
and so they both can go on to the rainbow bridge togather.  Millie was
suffering from lymphoma and insulioma, the last few days she stoped
eating and refused to be forced fed and she was losing waight more and
more everyday.

this morn I took her in to the hospital and the Drs, Robin and I agreed
to help her cross over so she can be free from suffering and pain, we
will miss her dearly.  so please let all my sp angel kids know that
their sister is comming so she wont be so scared, she was so shy..

Susan
Northwest Arkansas Ferret Shelter