From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 11:33:42 -0500
This information is public record BIG.

Just to let you know that the owner of Smith Animal Clinic, on Wharncliffe
Rd.  South, in London Ontario; Dr. Ashok Dua is/was facing 40 charges from
1995-1997 from sexual assault to paying for the services of someone under
the age of 18, breaching bail etc.  There are 20 complainants.  "He said he
didn't sleep with them, he only touched them." Some of the girls were 13
and 14 at the time.

I used to go to this vet with my ferrets because he was really cheap, but
not really good.  I just wanted to let ferret owners know that if you go to
his clinic, you'll be financially supporting him.  To my knowledge this is
the third time he's been to court but it could be more than that.  This
newspaper coverage is at least a week old, and was written on day 4 of his
trial.  If anyone knows the current status of his case, please let me know.

I hope this is OK to post BIG, the information is in the public realm.

Lara