Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:00:55 EDT
Laura wrote:
>So I suggest you stop wasting your time trying to elicit votes because
>it's pretty much pointless. And besides - your picture is out of focus.

Renee and Vicki, I liked your explanations regarding the trouble some
folks have had when entering their pictures into the animal attraction
voting site, your comments were very kind and informative; unlike
Laura's tacky, cruel ... would have been better off left unsaid
comment.

I am sure Mandy was/is very proud of her picture of Bandit whether it
was in focus or not. I happened to like it! And I voted!

Good luck Mandy :)

Kris