From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:27:44 -0800
Just a note to thank everyone who donated money to SOS for my 50th
Birthday!  You all have really helped to make this a special day - even
though it's not until the first week of March!  $513.20 has been raised
for Support Our Shelters!!  This has been a tad overwhelming for me as I
originally hoped to be able to raise $50.00 - I thought maybe a couple of
my friends would pitch in and help out a little.  But I have been again
totally surprised by the love and generosity of the ferret community as
quite a few of the donations have come from people I have never met - or
even emailed with.  My heart has stopped several times during the last
couple weeks and I want to thank - from my heart - everyone who was kind
enough to donate!

Thank you!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters