From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 03:39:54 -0400
What can I say, Sterling, you've done it again!  You have a great way with
words--you don't waste 'em.

You know, even a vet I dislike, but perhaps thought of as a ferret guru, who
has owned ferrets since her childhood, and who has conducted formal ferret
research projects on various issues, believes there is a causal relationship
between closed colony breeders, early fixing, and high morbidity and
mortality rates.  Actually her words were much, much stronger.  Still, I
think its great that ANY vet has the conviction to post on this forum.  I
only hope more will in the future.  We can use all the help we can get.  I
salute Dr. Kemmerer for showing her conviction.

best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi