Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:27:17 -0700
We just wanted to add a few words to the recent frustrating comments made
by Alicia.  We currently have 17 ferrets in our care.  We have had as
many as 30.  We take in the unwanted, old, sick, biters, etc.  We are
not licensed therefore we support our ferrets ourselves.  Many of these
ferrets have come from a licensed shelter.  If these ferrets weren't
taken in by us the shelter would have to support them and not be able
to take in as many adoptable ferrets as she is able to do.

Alicia, we think that maybe your effort should focus on the great work
that you do rather than on 'competition' concerns.  You do wonderful
things for our very beloved ferrets however, so do many other caring
individuals.  Hopefully, you were just spouting in anger before you
thought because it would be a shame if ferrets suffered because you
got upset over misunderstood typed words.

We will continue to take in the unwanted, etc as that is where our
hearts lie.  No words on the FML or anywhere else can change our hearts.
Hopefully, you will continue to do what you do as well.

Sincerely Cheryl, Wendy and our beloved 17 ferrets