Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2011 20:04:51 -0500
New Castle Ferret Show
New Castle Ferret Club
April 16, 2011
Holiday Inn, Beaver Falls, PA
Contact: www.NCFerretClub.com

Show packet is out and available on the website. Any questions,
or trouble getting the show packet please email me at:

New Castle Ferret Club is hosting their first AFA sanctioned ferret
show, this show is a fundraiser show in which proceeds benefit our
local non profit ferret rescue: Helping Hands Ferret Rescue; of New
Castle PA

Interested in donating item(s) or gift certificates for our show,
please email me. Any contribution will be appreciated. Also two
title rings are still in need of sponsorship.

This show is AFA sanctioned.