Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 14:48:01 -0400
Well I just got off the phone with Cheryl (owner of ferret gallery) and she
said roxie is stable BUT not better.

She hasn't has a seizure in a week BUT it may be cause she is on Pred now.
So Cheryl is weaning her off pred to see for sure.  Roxie isn't eating that
much (well she was always a picky eater) and only eats about a handful of
NutraMax(the food she eats here) and ONLY if it is put on the floor first.
Roxie is also getting some duck soup, nutracal and two droppers full of
Ensure.

Roxie is only "leaving packages" once a day. Well we thought now it may be
a blockage BUT she is eating and going to the litter box.

We may have to open roxie up at this point for exploratory.

say a prayer for roxie..

Maggie (the other one)