From:
Laryssa Nyland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 16:14:00 -0700
I just use two Super Pet cage sides clipped together with the super pet
clips, and I set it so it won't fall over, one short end and one long
so that it sits up by itself (so no ferret or cat can knock it over).
Works really well, they can't climb it (when on it's side) and it folds
easily if I want it to. Since I am using the Super Pet bottoms for
"drawers" underneath my new ferret nation cages, I have no other use
for the "sides" and I already shipped off the super pet shelves to a
shelter :) So, that's how I use the sides. Best gates I have ever
had!!!!

Laryssa