From:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:55:13 -0400
It's been a long time since I posted an update on Harley, the one eyed
ferret.  I thought I should post one now.

For those of you who don't know Harley's story, I'll sum it up.  He was
kicked in the face, lost his eye, has a broken jaw and a life threatening
bacterial infection we have been trying to combat for over 2 years now.

Harley belongs to all of us, not just me.  You have all been there for us
through the hard times and the good times.  You have helped me through
tears and supported the many fund-raisers we have held for Harley.  For
that, I thank you and for that, Harley is still alive.

Last night, Harley's eye socket started swelling again.  This means more
surgery for the "Bug" than we were hoping for.  He's still really hyper and
happy and he still chases me around the house and is my hell child, but
he's not out of hot water.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.  He has stolen more than just
my heart in the past 2 years..... He's a part of my soul.

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.