From:
Rachel Ripley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:44:32 -0500
I had a weird dream last night.  I was pulling a wagon with a cat carrier
full of ferrets across the street.  Then I saw an albino ferret run across
the street.  I thought it was mine so I called her and she came running
back to me.  But then I realized May was in the carrier.  So I decided to
take it to saftey and find out whose it was.  When I but it in a cage and
fed it, I realized it hard dark fur on its back, so it wasn't an albino.

Then I woke up.

The next day, our neighbor came down and said his friend was coiming over
and just got a ferret.  I asked what color and he said he thought it was an
albino, with red eyes.  When I went down the hall to see the new ferret, it
turned out to be a sable.  It was so tiny.  So my dream kinda came true.

Weird, huh.
Rachel