Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 08:03:43 -0500
I'm moving to Albany from Illinois with my 2 ferrets (and my seven birds,
four geckos, two frogs, and two hermit crabs).  I will probably be moving
through Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York.  Does anyone know if any
of these areas are unfriendly to ferrets, or require proof of certain
vaccinations?

Also, anyone have a "ferret kit" list for travelling?  I currently work in
a pet store, so price is not important as I get a discount :)