From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:50:11 -0500
As I was trying to get my work do this morning I heard Valentine coming
after my feet and it brought back some memories of my 3 kids at the
bridge;

1) Ernie-- Aug.-Dec.1997 Killed by a dog 5 days before christmas,loving
   sweet and OH so very playful. (my first ferret)
2) Cinders-- May 2002-Jan 2003 Helped across the bridge from Lymphoma,
   3 leggs and sweet and a mommie's girl and didn't get along with
   others,other than Jesse ferret number 6.
3) Jesse--Oct 2000-Aug.  2003 Helped across the bridge from
   Cardiomyopathy, late alter BIG boy and would eat almost anything you
   put in front of him.  got along with everyone ferret number 3.

Valentine came into my life July 29 03 3 week's before Jesse was put to
rest, He is Ernie OH so playful and loving and when he want's you to play
with him he will come after your feet or jump at you like Ernie used to,
He is Cinders the others don't get along with him at all other than
Sebastian and he's a lover and is a mommie's boy and then there's Jesse
He will eat almost anything you put infront of him and he is a MF ferret
but a big boy but not as big as Jes was before he got sick:(.  Barbara
Johnson wrote a book called Splashes of joy in the cesspools of life and
Valentine is a Splash of joy in the cesspools of MY life......