From:
Kathy Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:56:49 -0400

I had to reply to your message on the FML, I too just had a new
batch of prednisolone made up and my Angie is fighting me tooth and
nail....she WON'T take it! I called the pharmacy and asked if it was
compounded differently and they told me no. Now I am wondering if in
fact something has been changed and wait to read what others have to
say on this.

I too have heard to be careful with how much ferretone they receive
but where Angie is almost 6 and has been fighting a rare red blood
cell/lymphoma for 1 1/2 years now I need to get her to take the
medicine and will have to mix in the ferretone. I put her pred .2
on a small plate and mix in a spoonful or two of her soup with a
few drops of ferretone. I mix it up and she has been taking it.

--
Kathy Street