From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 07:55:49 -0400
Hiyas!  Dis is Minxie Luv!  The smartest, most atheltic ferret in da
world.  Mommie brought home a new boy today!  I so excited!  He is a wee
little laddie.  He weighs a whole 2 lbs and is quite riendly and cuddly.
Now, I be froendly, but I am not cuddyl.  Gotta go-go-go!  He doens't
knwo what raisins are, so I tell him to stash dem and I help eat em.
Bear just said throw dem to him.  I can't wait to really meet him, not
just hear about him....

Bonnie--Minxie, you ramble, dis is how you do it.  Shadow is here.  He
was on da list yesterday for needidn a home ASAP.  Mommie is taking in
fosters for Metro Ferret.  She even got his shot records, so she was real
happy.  He got dat yucky ADV test, and is negative.  He didn't like not
having food for an hour (dats real important Mommie says) before da test.
He goes to get hos distemper shot today.  Mommies says to keep him in
your prayers, as he is a reactor.  I be a reactor.  I make people pick
meup.  I look, dey react.  She says da distemper isimportant as der have
been outbreaks dis summer.  I wil introduce myself in a couple weeks.
Till den, Welcome Shadow!

Bonnie and Minxie, Bea, Clyde, Willow, Fox, Gimli, Gloin
babysitting Bitewald and Clarence for da month
Fosters--Shadow and Macho, both will be available in September for
adoption