Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 04:05:53 EDT
Hey everybody and every-furry-body!!

In regards to fighting to establish her dominance in HER house, my Alpha
ferret Skippy simply stood on Mischief's head until she understood.  It
was an odd site and at the time, I wasnt really sure what was going on...
(my boyfriend thought that something was really wrong)... but when I got
Abbygayle, Skippy did the same thing to her.  <<<LOL>>>   Then, last
December, when I got the 3 "unwanted" ferrets, she did the same thing to
them too.  Skippy is defenately the alpha ferret and not a piece of fur was
shed.  I guess you could say that she speaks softly and rules with an iron
paw.  Also, when I first got Mischief, she was the cutest little fur-ball
that liked to give her raisins to her stuffed kitty pal.  Now, she chomps
and smacks on the raisins so loud you would think that a denture-less human
is in the kitchen eating.

Mischief also does a snoring/humming type thing when she sleeps.  Does
anyone else's ferret do this?  Its not really loud, and kinda cute
actually, and when she was lost for 10 days, I sure did miss it.

Dooks and furry ferret hugs,
Pam with  Abbygayle, Carrot, Mischief, Skippy, Emmy and Ruby