Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2008 22:54:29 -0500
I hope some of you have been stopping in for an early peek into the
Ferret Sympoisum YouTube site. It will be days before the "good" stuff
is up, but as I said there are several funny little phone movies up.
Kesrael of the FML contributed a nice movie of a visitor we had at the
reception. A huge furry silver ferret did a dance number with the help
of a real ferret and its owner, and two FML dudes. My own Scotti is in
it and he ... well ... didn't rehearse.

Go take a peek and I look forward to getting the good stuff up.
www.youtube.com/ferretsymposium

Tomorow I may have a Shutterfly book up of the Symposium. You'll see
close ups of Travis Liviris legs as he wore a loin cloth to raise money
at an auction, all the morning after symposium hangovers (oh those are
"pretty pictures"), gorgeous animals, poop on BIGS computer, and much
more.

Back at 'cha later!

Wolfy

Sean and Rocky,