From:
Eileen Cabalo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 2009 06:37:05 -0800
Greetings, fellow fert moms and dads.

We will be driving cross country (Delaware to Seattle, WA) and we're
looking for a safe, sturdy, yet easy to fold portable ferret cage with
three levels. I found the Marshall Ferret Mansion online, but the
levels seem kind of small. We only have one little ferret to bring,
but if we can use this portable cage as her permanent one when we
get to our destination, that would be ideal.

We would love to hear everyone's suggestions and recommendations.

Thanks!

Steve, Eileen, and Cosette