From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:10:37 -0500
Hi everyone

Just to let you know that I got a letter today from our own Valerie K.
Her letter expresses how lonely she is and how much she would love some
pics.  She has been there 3 weeks with no cards or letters and misses
reading the FML terribly.

For those of you who know and love Valerie, if there is any way you
could take 10 min. out of your busy day and drop her a card or short
letter.....this girl really needs some love from her FML family!  I know
she will kill me for telling everyone this, but she is asking for any
stories or news on the ferret community and the FML too.

Her address is:
SR Wahoski, Valerie, K.
DIV #189 Ship # 01
Recruit Training Command