From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 20:07:11 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

I just wanted to say thanks for all those who have sent me letters recently.
I have been chuckling for a few days now.

I'll just say that many passed my Celtic test.  The FML may be in for
trouble!  The consesus seems to be that many a Celt have learned that they
either say nothing or they tell everyone what they can do with it.  In case
you are wondering, there is seldom a middle ground for Celts.

Angus, (who name means unique choice), my butterscotch bull boy and Miss
Myrna, (beloved, gentle) my sable woman are in the process of writing a
paper on the definitive guide to Maggie Mae.  I know they both love me
greatly but I am worried about what tales they may tell of me.  What really
worries me is they wouldn't have to fabricate much at all.

But I do have one thing to say to all the determined, know their own mind
people out there.  I have been breaking lots of ground lately and although I
hear the pipes in the distance, I have yet to see a blue face come over the
hill.  Post some funnies for us!  Let's get that great satire and sense of
humor a public airing!

Maggie Mae, the red-headed terror in Mid Missouri, chuckling all the way!

--
WARNING: the preceeding post could contain humor disguised as satire.  All
things seemingly serious are not neccessarily so.  If unsure, reread.  If