From:
Cheryl M Forbis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 13:16:35 -0500
Yes, I too have been converted to a wood pellet user.  If any of you have
access to this stuff, go and get some!  You don't know what your missing.  I
didn't think it would be any big deal and I only tried it out of curiosity
and because I was going to buy some for someone else.  So I bought myself a
bag at the same.  Its been a couple of weeks now and I've only used half a
bag of the stuff where I would have already been through an entire bag of
regular kitty litter.  I just can't believe how good it works!  As soon as
it gets wet, it turns back into the saw dust it was made from.  It absorbs
every bit of liquid and there never is any odor.  Even the stuff I remove
doesn't smell like litter.  I scoop out the poop then use one of those three
layered siffting litter pans to separate the pellets from the dust.  I put
the pellets back in the pan and put the used littler in an old food
cannister and dump that when its full (just now having to do that after two
weeks).  I couldn't do this before because the used kitty litter smelled so
bad I had to take it out immediatly.  But with the pellets, I open the can
and smell sweet wood.  I LOVE THIS STUFF!  Even my fiance will come and sit
in the ferrets' room for extended periods of time which he wouldn't do
before and I can leave the door open without smelling that litter pan smell.
I'm telling you, get it if you can!

  CHERYL