From:
Shelley & Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:26:50 -0400
I have had 2 different experiences with squeaky toys. My one guy thinks
all squeaky toys are his baby. When he hears it he comes running,
gently takes it from me and puts it in the "right" place. Only he
knows where that is of course.

I was around ferrets at a shelter one time and thought to myself "look
theres a squeaky toy, I'll squeak it and see what happens." Well, to my
surprise this one very sweet loving little guy came up to me, looked at
me oddly. So what did I do...I squeaked it again. What did he do....bit
me. Did I deserve it, absolutely! Did I learn a lesson, absolutely!