From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:58:38 -0500
Hey FML-family,

By now most of you have seen the FML calendar for 2003.  I am so
excited!!!!!  My Chance got honorable mention!!!!  I know he's not on
one of the big calendar pages but he is IN the calendar!!!  Honoable
mention is COOL!!  He's in the back, he's the guy gone fishin, Thanks to
everyone who voted for him!!!!!!!  I am so very proud of my big boy and
my daughter, Jenni, who patiently took the picture!!!!  YAY JENN!!  YAY
CHANCE!!  (I'm just a tad excited, sorry)

This Calendar is so CUTE!!!!  I do hope that those of you who haven't
ordered it, do.(And not just because the most beautiful, sweetie boy
Chance's picture's in it!  heehee)

Hope you all, especially the fuzzies that have been entrusted to us have
a happy Thanksgiving.  Remember too, even though it seems we have it so
rough at times, we have SO VERY blessings.(I personally have 7
fuzzblessings!) Remember the tradgedies that COULD have been but weren't.
Most of all, remember the blessings of the FML and each and every blessed
friend we have because of it.

Dooks and Love to You All

Sue & Crew ...Princess, Oscar, Nikki, Annie, Sammy, Chance, the
Fisherferret! ,and Baby Storm

Gobblin from the Bridge...Smokey, Bandit, Samantha, Boots, and teeny baby
Lucky

Have a good Thanksgiving babies, I miss you.  Mom