From:
Mandy Bland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:36:15 EDT
I was at my local Feeder's Supply today and while in the cat food section
I noticed they had 3 containers of Purina Pro Plan Turkey and Barley.
Does anyone still need any of this?  I am not sure if it is the one you
all have posted about though because it says it has "poultry by-product"
in it.  If this is the right one and someone needs it I can go back and
get it and ship it to you.

There are 3 of them at four pounds each at $8.99 a container.  I am in no
position to purchase this myself and just give it away, so I would need
to be reimbursed, at least partially depending on the situation of the
person receiving it.  So if anyone is interested please let me know soon
before they sell out.

Mandy and the Fuzzy Five