From:
Pat Baby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 10:16:39 -0700
I have been away from the list for six months or so and am glad to be back.
I didn't leave because of content of the list.  If I don't like what is
being posted, I just skip to the next one.  I guess there has been some
discussion on the temperment of angoras.

I think my Dweezil(silver angora) was one of the first to come from Sweden.
At least he was the first we had heard of in Atlanta, when I was living
there.  He is now 2.5 years old.  He lives with 6 other ferrets in two
large connecting cages and has no problems with getting along with the
rest.  I must admit he was a bit of a pain when Butler (he is a big pokey
albino) was being introduced to the group.  I don't think it was as much
agression as jealousy.

This was confirmed when Bob Church was over on a saturday afternoon whith
the members of the Alberta ferret Ass.  There was about 12 people here and
most had never seen an angora so Dweez got to come out and be checked out.
He just loves to be the centre of attention and just could not get into
enough laps at once.  His grand exit was a swan dive into a bowl of carmel
corn.  Good night Dweezil.

Bob has this unusual knack of telling how old a ferret is by the size of
their pee-pee.(Sorry, I can't remember the technical term).

Well, we don't say this in front of Dweezil, but lets just say Dweez was
estimated at much younger than he is.

This post is very long so glad to be back and hope to hear from people on
the list.

Pat and the wrecking crew.