From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:57:40 -0500
Did you want to be a part of the IFC Ferret Aid Conference but weren't
able to be there all weekend?  Did you want to party with the ferrets,
but not get tickets to the dinner?

WELL HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!!!

Ferret Couture and The Ferret Aid Society are offering a one night
special event admission to the Ferret Couture Fashion Show and Silent
Auction!  This event is a fundraiser for The Ferret Aid Society and will
be held at the Novotel Conference Center, with a reception to follow the
show.

With a $25 minimum donation per person before May 1st and a $40 minimum
donation per person after May 1st you may attend the Friday night special
event.  This event has limited capacity so we recommend all those wishing
to attend RSVP early.  Those who have purchased tickets to the IFC
Conference will be guaranteed a space should they wish to attend.

The doors will open at 6pm on Friday June 23rd with the show scheduled
for 8pm.  The auction and reception will follow.  The exclusive Ferret
Couture, Ferret Aid fashion show will debut their new Autumn collection
among others all modeled by our fuzzy friends.

At the end of the show ALL items will be auctioned with all proceeds
going to The Ferret Aid Society.

To RSVP for the Friday night exclusive with your shelter donation please
visit our website at
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

We are accepting donations through Paypal via the website, or you may
mail in a cheque or money order to:

The Ferret Aid Society
135 5TH Street
Toronto, Ontario
M8V 2Z5 Canada

As a reminder if you are registered for the conference you do not need to
RSVP for the Friday night event.  You will have one space saved for you,
should you require an additional space please contact us as space is
limited.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.  I look
forward to seeing you all there.

Visit Ferret Couture at <http://www.ferretcouture.com/>

Regards,
Shannan

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>
June 23-25 in Toronto, Canada