From:
Katie Lee Bottom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:57:42 EST
Every one has told me to buy Ferrets for Dummies.  Well I tried but to no
avail.  I am 17 with no credit card so that takes out an online purchase.
I have looked at Petland and Barnes & Nobles.  They each had only one 25
pages handbook.  I have found one copy of Ferrets for Dummies at a small
secluded pet store but they want $23 for it.  I would really rather not
pay that much for a book.  Especially since Juliet will need a shot in 2
weeks.  I would rather she have new toys or a carrier.  Does anyone have
a copy I could pay cash for under the $23?

Thank you.

Katie Lee & Juliet