From:
Ann Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2012 07:27:36 -0800
Every year shelter ferrets get to feel special by getting their own
individual gifts. Below is a link to the ferret giving tree. If you
pick one ferret off the tree you can be his or her Santa this year.
For some this may be their last Christmas. Show you care and help
these shelter ferrets. If you do not want to pick a ferret off of the
tree then atleast send a small donation to the shelter themselves.
Chismas is a hard time of your for everyone, I undertand that but with
shelters we get over full and we use all our money for the ferrets in
our care. Please give to a shelter.

Thanks,
Ann Church

http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/