From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:27:40 -0800
Hi.  Ozzie, who is approximately five yrs.  old has developed a really
rough haircoat---actually has had this now for at least three yrs.  We've
had him examined several times, thinking him adrenal.  Troy Lynn's also
seen him while he was at the vet's and thought him adrenal.  His hair is
almost all gone from his tail.  He used to lose the hair but grow it
right back.  He's on Lupron and Melatonin.  He's developed a little hind
end weakness.  He's never seen well and his eyesight seems to be getting
worse all the time.  He eats fine and plays like a kit.  We've even tried
the dandruff shampoo butnothing seems to work.

His hair seemed to change around the age of two.  Up until then he had a
beautiful coat.  My guys eat a combo of Mazuri ferret food, Marshall's
ferret food, Totally Ferret, and occasionally a little kitten chow thrown
in (for Miss Shelby :) ) .

Any ideas????

Angie George