From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:01:59 -0400
I am pleased to announce that the International Ferret Congress will
be providing transcripts of the Friday vet presentations at the 2003
International Ferret Symposium in Atlanta next month.  The transcripts
will be produced with the generous assistance of Amy Flemming, and will
be available for sale from our web site.

Any other video or audio taping of Symposium presentations may be done
for personal use only, and such tapes may not be copied or distributed
without the express written permission of the IFC.

More information on the transcripts will be available later this year.
We'll keep you posted!

Linda Iroff
IFC
http://www.ferretcongress.org