From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 17:29:12 -0400
Hi all!  I am excited to say my husband got me a brand new, really fast
computer for our anniversary.  Life at Ferrets Etc.  should be a little
easier from this because this computer can do so much, it even answers our
phone.  The ferrets think the nosies are pretty cool since the old one did
not have audio.  So anyone with neat ferret sounds e-mail them my way.

Oh the 2nd annual ferret Halloween party is the 19th so if you want info
just let me know.  Also we have had 14 ferrets turned in to us in 3 days
with 3 more on there way tonight, so we are desperate for good adoptive
homes, please let me know if you can adopt.  One little guy was kicked
around the house all the time, he is so sweet even with all the abuse, he is
only 7 months old.  Another is a 2 year old female whos collar was so tight
when she came in we had to almost choke her to get it off.  She had horrible
wounds under it.  The first thing she did when the collar came off was take
a deep breath, she probably had not had full air flow in a long time.

Well take care all.  Stephanie