From:
"Tea` McKinney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:37:12 -0700
There is a shelter in the Dothan area.  It's Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue.
Sandi, the operator, is temporarily unable to receive the FML because of
a problem with Juno.  She can be emailed at [log in to unmask] or you can
email me and I'll pass the info along to her.  The snowhill address has
been closed since the 10th of this month.  I was trying to help her out a
little by advising her to switch to a free ISP so the inability to contact
her is my fault.

Dooks,
Tea`

"From now until the end of time, no one else will ever see life with
 my eyes, and I mean to make the most of my chance."  David McKay