Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 15:37:20 -0500
Lynda in Kansas aka Razz sent me this link.
http://www.amazing-bargains.com/pet.html

It has quite few money saving offers that could be used this holiday season
to send food and supplies to shelters throughout the US.  Most are under $5
in cost to you.

If you use any of these for yourself at least use one to send a give of
food, supplies or toys etc.  to a shelter of your choice.

I placed my orders and plan on giving them to another shelter as a
Christmas present.  I could care less what their tax-exempt status is or
how they handle their accounts.  Regardless of your opinion I am a shelter
and if I can afford a couple of dollars so can you.

Forget about the fact that perhaps a certain shelter isn't a 501c3
corporation or doesn't have a separate account.  These items won't be
benefitting the operator unless they eat cat food.  They will be
benefitting the ferrets which is what you should concern yourselves with
in the first place.

Happy Holidays

--
Bev Fox