From:
Sheila Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:07:16 -0400
I am the military spouse of a Navy sailor..  I have tried numerous times
to be allowed the housing myself and husband are entitled to..  but alas,
I have 13 ferrets and they are as illegal in housing as can be..  Also in
Groton CT they are illegal in housing..  I actually told the CO of the
BASE, he could take his rules and shove them where the sun don't shine..
(basically, ha ha) So if you live in Norfolk, Va Bch, Oceana, or other
Hampton Rds bases, be forwarned..

ussferret...