Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 00:04:55 +0000
Dear Bridge Greeters;

Tootsie decided this afternoon was a good time to leave for the
bridge. There will be a pretty large group to meet her(the fuzzy
crew). Tootsie was a very old girl, also a special needs girl.  She
was a foster girl. I understand she had been in several shelters and
several homes, and her last owner did not want her because she did not
"play" like a kit. I loved her from the first moment I saw her, and
she returned the love. She was never going to another shelter or
home again-she was home.

Tootsie was a silver/sable siamese girl.  Like I said earlier, she was
old, she was also blind, very hard of hearing(inner ear damage), and
according to the vet terminal due to a brain tumor.  She had trouble
making her back legs work properly and her sense of balance was not
very good(she had to take alot of different meds everyday).  And if all
this was not enough she only had five teeth left.

Bridge Greeters please keep an eye open for this wonderful little
ferret lady.  I know she will be happy and healthy now.  I truly wish
these things for her, but she left behind a very sad mom(I have shed
many tears), I miss my little sweetheart so very much.  I know that
some day she and I will meet again until then I have great memories of
her.

Thank you,
Donna
--