From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:16:54 EDT
I was wondering what alternatives do I have for flooring in a room that
won't be a ferret room, but a room for people and ferrets to cohobitate
for much of the day.  We are going to rip up our old rug.  Scott wanted
tile, but we were told that ferret pee would sink in and stain etc the
grout.  There is pretty linoleum out there, but... well gosh its cold
enough down there in the winter months... and I was hoping for something
nicer since it will be a reading adn fun room.  Someone told me there is a
type of kinda wood flooring that is sealed or something that is suppposed
to not soak in stuffs?

What are suggestions please?

Wolfy

Please visit: