From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:34:04 -0700
Pherit here again.  I sdwaw with my own ferret eyes dhat there over
$600 goin to ADV!  WOW!  You all amazin!  So, now I tell you my second
storie...

So, you know dhat money grows on trees right?  No?  Well, dhen you are
gonna love my storie.

Once a upon a ferret time not very long ago lived a beutiful ferret named
Pherit.  Him and his mommy went ta his grandmas house in a place far
away.  Dhey had ta fly dhere but not like he flew wit daddy.  He couldn't
see out of his little holder and mommy got sick (but she won't let me
talk about dhat!).

Grandma and grandpas house was out in da big tall trees.  Mommy said
Pherit couldn't play in the house cause it not ferret proofed.  He tried
ta tell her dhat he help ferret proof it since he is a ferret, but she
say no.  She put Pherit in room.  He no like.

Da next day his mommy and grandma go shoppin like dhem women like ta do.
Pherit don't mind caz it mean he get presents!  So, any hoo.  He scratch
at door caz he wanna play.  Grandpa come in and look at him funny.  He
picked Pherit up and tell him ta play nice.  How can he play nice?  He
ain't got no one ta play wit!  So, Pherit does what he does best...he
gave ole' grandpa the sad ferret eyes and then started ta give him
kisses.

Dhat won ole' gramps over.  He take Perit outside for some play time.
Pherit thought everdhing was cool.  Dhere was so much dirt ta dig in and
flowers and grass and dhings to play in.  Dhen, in da back of da yard was
a huge tree.  It was bigger dhan anyone he had seen before.  It had tese
leaves dhat were so green and shiney dhat Pherit swore dhey wasn't real.

His grandpa tole him dhat it was a real tree...but that it was a special
tree.  Pherit wanted ta know why it special, so he go and sit with his
grandpa ta listen to da storie.  His grandpa said that when he first met
Marsh (Dhat his grandma) he knew dhat he gonna spend da rest of his life
wit her.  Dhey married and bought da house.  Grandpa went to da store and
bought a little baby tree.  He planted dhis tree with love.  He watched
it grow and grow.

He said dhat several years into da marriage dhat they ran into money
trouble (money is dhat green paper stuff dhat our parents won't let us
have.  Some of us watch dhem stuff it into an envelope and send ta places
like SOS).  He said he went outside and talked to da tree about it.  Dhen
da next day when he came out there was money growin from da tree!

Pherit said he wasn't a fool and wouldn't believe him.  But his grandpa
kept persisting.  He said dhat ever since dhen, there has always been
money growin out of da tree.  His grandpa stood up and walked over to da
tree.  So Pherit followed him.

He told Pherit to start diggin.  Pherit thought dhat was about da best
thing in the world.  He was givin permision ta dig!  So diggin he did.
He was havin  just so much fun dhat he almost didn t see the green money
dhingy that he dug up.  He looked over at his grampa and was surprised.
His gramps had a big smile on his face.

Pherit was a little confuzed.  He wanted ta know why, if he had all dhis
money in his backyard he didn t buy more things and have a bigger houze
and toyz.  His gramps told him dhat he only takes what he needs in
emergencies or to help odhers out.  He also told Pherit dhat da money
tree had ta be kept a secret.  He said dhat if he told anyone dhat da
money would go away.

So Pherit never told his momma da hole time dhey were dhere.  But he did
ask his grandpa if he could take some money so dhat he could give it to
odher ferrets that needed it.  Grampa even helped him mail it to Support
our Shelters (yes, dhey had one way back dhen too).

The End

Ok... Now, send more money for the ADV Research thingy and I keep on
writin!

Judy Cooke
851 Burnt Pond Road
Ostrander, Oh  43061

Make checks payable to 'University Foundation'.

You can check dhis site out ta watch the money grow.
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html

Did you know dhat dhere was a ferret dhat was a police ferret?  Maybe I
tell ya in my next story?  Would you like dhat?

Love,
Pherit