From:
Cyndi Hulst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 02:11:47 -0400
MM:

I understand that The Ferret Store has done a great deal to help shelters.
BUT IMO, they are not doing their part for ferrets in general when they are
selling Marshall Farms products.  I don't mean to sound anal, it's just
that I personally avoid any business that is 'in business' with MF.  I
don't know of any MF products that pets.com carries (please correct me if
I'm wrong).

Please don't flame me, to each his own, but 'guilt by association' is the
way of the world.  Just my two cents...

Bright Blessings,

Cyndi
Weezie, Hayley, Jewel & Sammie